Mar 17, 2008

Lori's Going To Kill Me


So, I said before that Ryan and Jodi and Rob and I went to to Houston today with the kids. We had a purpose. Ryan wanted to talk me out of a Canon and into a Nikon.



He was successful.


I am the proud owner of Nikon d40x with a 18-55mm lens. It's amazing, and I'm pretty stinking excited, so don't rain on my parade too terribly badly. Besides, I had half the money set aside, so that's a really good start for me. :) And of course, I got a really good deal.


Oh, and when we got home we noticed that the casing on my Canon IS3 is loose. So it was probably not a bad time to upgrade. I figure I've take over 15,000 photos on that camera in the last year and a half. It's no where near done with it's life, but maybe relying on it as my #1 camera wasn't such a good idea anymore.

More, more and more pictures to come.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know its pretty bad when the first thing I see online in the morning is that I'm planning to kill my best friend. :)