Jun 5, 2008

Extra Vacation Days

We have been so blessed these past few days to spend some time with my cousin Sara and her beautiful family. Today we played in Kemah, but earlier in the week we spent a day at San Luis Pass and that was pretty amazing.

Here's me and Sare kicking back and enjoying the breeze. I say 'breeze' jokingly because the beaches were closed today due to high winds!

Here's daddy and Sarah having a deep conversation dockside.
The beautiful Oswald family, I love them!
Karl enjoying the sun and sand. He tolerated the water too. :)
Rob enjoyed the sand too. :)
Rob definitely embraced the beachy/windblown/sunkissed look. I love my reflection in his sunglasses.
He was playing with the kids a lot, very relaxed that day.
These two cousins just adore each other, just like me and Sara did all growing up.
Sara and her youngest, Erik.
Karl kicking back in the pool.
Rob and my Sare attacking the boys. You've gotta love a funnoodle!
Eli had great fun on the boogie board.
The three of them floated around for a long time.
Me relaxing with my camera.
Rob and I on a sunset walk with Sara, Sarah, and Erik.
The light was beautiful. Doesn't hurt that we are a couple of hotties either. (j/k)
Now, there's a beautiful girl. Sometimes I look at her and see glimpses of the young lady she's becoming. amazing.
This is the resort they were staying at. It was a perfect day.

I almost forgot. We finally got to ride the Bullet. We've only been waiting a year! It's so sad though, we didn't get any pictures and for me, for some reason, if I didn't take a photo, it's almost like it didn't happen. What's with that?? But it was amazing. Crazy ride, very intense. I can't wait to do it again! Maybe on a date night. ;)

No comments: