Jun 11, 2008

feeling scrapbook-y

Got some serious scrapping time in earlier this week. Starting to feel more like myself again. excuse the terrible photos, it's not like I'm a professional or anything. ;)
This page I actually did several weeks ago. The paper is from Hobby Lobby, but I dressed it up a bit with some puffy paint. The title shows up better in real life. I love the new felt butterflies from Heidi, they are absolutely yummy!
This is a masking technique I lifted from two peas. I cut out four squares and temporarily adhered them, then spraypainted the whole kabosh in the garage. I really liked the end result.
And this page just evolved as I went along. That's polka dot felt around the edge. It was pretty fun. I've done a lot of sewing lately for some reason.
This is a life of a Kelli Crowe page in the garden this month.
And this page just cracks me up. I'm missing my E.

Love the sentiment behind this page, but it came out a little too polished for my taste.
Yep, this is more like it, loud and proud, right?

Also painted the master bedroom. It's very refreshing now.

No comments: