Jun 26, 2008

TUESDAY IS RELIENT K DAY!!!

Ok, so I literally was babbling to Rob this morning about how it's been WAY too long since my boys Relient K have released a new album and I'm ready for some new inspiration. Then a little while later I was reading a two peas mb about music which lead me to itunes to do a little research which made me remember the comment I made to Rob which brought me to this!!! Is this not the coolest thing to happen all summer?? First that it's new, yipee!! Second, that there's a BIRD on the album, how cool is that! And third that' there is really TWENTY-SIX songs on this bad boy. Oh, I'm excited alright. Now it's just do I order it from the christian bookstore or buy it on itunes. I don't know, that album looks pretty stinking sweet, I may just have to have it.

So now I'm counting days to Tuesday.


Cause I'm mature like that.

(five days people, look alive.)

No comments: