Jun 18, 2008

Smells Like Teen Spirit


Or should I say team spirit?

Tonight we launch Momentum, a huge summer long thrill ride that we are putting our students through. PR and I are pretty jazzed about the whole thing.

This morning, getting dressed, I pulled out a blue shirt, but then realized that it wouldn't do, showing favor over one team than the others. So I added and accessory to represent each team, cute right? Blue shirt, red shoes, green necklace, orange rhinestone clip. Definately a salute to color-blind folks everywhere.

(ok, so normal people wouldn't go out in public like this - but when has anyone ever accused me of being normal? normal is so over-rated anyway.)

My darling son participated in my insanity (because he's cool like that) and took this photo, pretty snazzy for a seven year old, eh?

cheers.



PS - stay tuned for fun pics from tonight's adventures. It's going to be a wild summer.

No comments: