May 18, 2009

as promised.

These are my smokin' new shoes from Lori!

(in no particular order)

I found this sofa in Ikea and fell in love. Good news? Rob loves it too! You can't probably tell, but it's red corduroy and washable. *love*
.I think Rob and Lori were telling me that I was being a whiner at this point, so I pouted. :) I quickly got over it, and for the record? Lori, you were right.
Jennifer sent me a voice text of her and the family singing Happy Birthday. Super cute!!
Me and Rob at Carraba's - I think I was getting a little tired at this point! :)
mmm... free birthday dessert!
Ike waterline in the Strand... so sad. We have so many fun memories down there!
Lori after her hair appointment, she and Jennifer made fast friends. Everybody loves Jennifer cause she's amazing!
um, I guess I was hungry? and Lori only gave me half... :)
This is Lori putting her luggage in my car!!
and this was when she first got to the airport! yay!
I am finding these random 30's all over my house. seriously, found one on my washing machine this afternoon!
aww, balloons! The colors were hot pink and lime green - so cute!
This is the amazing cake that Jennifer made. Recognize it? The journaling spots are from a scrapbook page I did a week ago! I seriously almost cried. (wiped a tear or two for sure!)
Silly girl thought it was cool that she was here! ;)
The candle from my cake!
peek-a-boo!
This is the clan that was at my house when I walked in the door! I nearly wet myself.
love these girls. Missed Kimmie though. :)
beach crawling, we picked up shells for our house decor.
and Rob photographed the whole thing...
I love this one!!
We took a few pics in Rob's office too!
We color coordinated - I'm wearing a black skirt...
and these killer heels. Which I kicked off to shoot the water baptism.
This hat Sarah made me with Rob's help for my birthday dinner on Saturday night.
Lori and I have the same phone, so we thought it was pretty cute when they were charging. :)
And yep, Heidi signed the wall at my scrapbook store! wow!
beautiful self-taken photo of Lori and I. Everyone always asks us if we are sisters. We are in our hearts, that's for sure!
shopping!!
And we love this giant mirror and had to play with it!!


These are my smokin' new shoes from Lori!

so that's a bit of the 300+ photos we took this weekend. It was super fun and I'm exhausted. Time for a movie with Robbie!!

No comments: