May 5, 2009

A Wave of Creativity!!








Today has been unreal.

I've totally neglected almost all my responsiblities today. Well, not quite, I did pay bills this morning and I've been running laundry off and on all day. But other than that, I just pulled out my scrapbook stuff and set to play. The creativity has been flowing! I've finished 6 pages, and I'm well into my 7th. Not only that, but I've planned and pulled 9 ore pages for the next time I get to play! I don't know what got in to my head lately, but I'm loving it! And it's not just scrapping, I'm feeling very inspired for photography as well!! Looking forward to Friday's shoot. and I'm trying to talk Rob into that little anniversary session as well. :)

And for your viewing pleasure, these pages are in the order they were created in. That very first one is from yesterday...

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Your pages are amazing girl. I love how your pages are so unique!! Glad you had a chance to scrap today!!!