May 2, 2009

Oh My Heidi Swapp!



Well, I didn't know if it was going to happen today, but I managed to make it to my favorite scrapbook store over in Clear Lake. My all-time favorite designer, Heidi Swapp, was here for the weekend teaching classes. I wish so badly I could have taken the classes, but I just had so much going on this week. I kind of went back and forth on whether I would run out there today, but I'm so glad I carved out time for it. She's very sweet in real life, uber talented and she loved our store, of course!!

but now I'm exhausted. I shot a birthday party this morning and a First Communion this evening, I'm totally ready for bed now. Oh, and our friend and mentor, Tricia, will be in Houston tomorrow for a bit, so we are going to run out and meet her. yay!

Oh, and YES, I know I look like a total dweeb in this picture... It just goes to show you how ridiculously excited I was to meet her. Oh well, I'm a geek and that's just who I am. But I'm a geek who got to meet Heidi Swapp today!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh what a cool way to spend National Scrap book day!!!!

The Sermonator said...

"Dweeb" looks good on you! What a wonderful experience Anna, Way 2 Go!
Told you I'd read your blog.