May 6, 2009

Proud Mama


We got this letter from Sarah's school today. I didn't put it on Facebook, that would be bragging. But I figure it's ok to 'document' it on the family blog, right?? Rob is concerned that she might not be GATE material, but we'll let the school be the judge of that. Mrs. Terri said that at the very least she 'for sure' needs to be in the advanced reading group. I think that's funny cause she seems to be reading a lot slower than Eli did at this age, but more correctly, less guessing. I love how they are different people..

Speaking of school and GATE. Kindergarten Roundup is tomorrow. How is that possible?? Sarah is my last baby and she officially leaves the nest in August. And she's so little!! Guess we'll just have to give lots of extra lovin this summer. I know she's going to love school though. She's so excited to get 'rounded up' tomorrow, she can't wait to go to school with big brother.

This is another random page from yesterday's playing... Kind of a list of goals for the next 30 years.

And I noticed this fun reflection in the bathroom today. No, the white balance isn't off, that's really the color of the light in that room. I hate taking pictures in my bathroom for that exact reason, but it's a very cool perspective, so I went ahead and did it anyway. :)



Ok, so we are headed to church, via the library. My book club book is in and our next meeting is Monday night. agh! I hate being behind.

No comments: