May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Well, 3 day weekends don't generally mean much in our household. :) We mostly laid low today. Sarah and I ran a couple errands about noon or so. I kicked around the house in my jammies before that. Made a couple phone calls. Nothing drastic though. It was great!! I was supposed to have a senior session this evening, but she had to reschedule, so we decided to hit the park. The kids were itching for a picnic. It was absolutely beautiful out. Hot, but lovely. The kids played hard. Rob too! And I played with my new camera, which Rob picked up for me on Saturday. Oh my, I love it. It is going to make a tremendous difference in my business, I can tell already. And I was very thankful to have this afternoon to get to know it. :) I've got another two shoots Wednesday, and I wanted to be confident with it before I put it to hard use. Man, this camera can do so much. I'm super pleased!!

The above shot is just a tiny sample, you can see more on my ATP blog and even more on FB in my photo albums. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. :)

No comments: