Jan 21, 2010

Random Questions... (mostly about scrapping)

(took this pic on Monday, told you it was a good day for photos! more to come!)


scrapbook size 12x12

camera Nikon D90, Nikon d40x, Canon IS3

music folk, worship, indie, pop, Relient K, and lately Owl City is my constant companion.

work space my 6 square feet around my Mac, at a tiny vintage student desk with a very worn coat of blue paint.

style vintage mixed with trendy new. I like big flowers, scallops, attention to detail... Lately have really enjoyed pairing a lovely cardigan and pearls with my Converse. :)

1 or 2 pages usually one, but sometimes I merge over in to two.

color preference I love color. Life needs more color. But I tend to lean towards bright green and bright blue. And red is always good too.

favorite product type total patterned paper horse. And mono-multi glue. boo-hoo on Hobby Lobby for not carrying it any more!

childhood ambition lawyer. can't you see that??

fondest memory the ones we'll make tomorrow. :) I have a good life, and I love to capture it, with my camera and in my scrapbook.

soundtrack My iPod... I listen to music constantly. I usually have a current fave's type list made and update it completely every 6 months or so.

retreat definitely our home. It's gotten so cozy over the past 2 and half years.

wildest dream being a rock star photographer! traveling the globe photographing missionaries in their environments. Helping share their stories.

proudest moment watching Rob step up for Ordination last April.

biggest challenge trusting God. every day.

alarm clock 6 stinking am. But I usually snooze it once or twice.

perfect day scrapbooking, photographing, spending time with my hubby, my kiddos, and my friends.

first job worst waitress of all time at a tiny diner in Cushing.

indulgence pedicures. I so dream of the day when we can afford them on a regular basis. Feet are so nasty!

last purchase groceries for Saturday's birthday party and black spray paint. LOL.

favorite movie Steel Magnolias. Followed closely by PS I Love You.

inspiration so many talented photographers, like Tara Whitney... twopeasinabucket.com, my beautiful (insane and funny) children.

my life my Lord, my hubby, our kiddos, photography, ministry, creating, being, remembering, breathing, trusting.

No comments: