Jan 18, 2010

Some Scrapbook Pages and a Promise


Such a beautiful day today! And I've already started a post, but need to weed through a few photos for you before I finish it and post it. But, these scrapbook pages require no post-processing, so I'll go ahead and share those real quick...

Here's the birthday card for a certain young man's special day... (he has a thing for robots)


And this was inspired by an ap in FB that I never could get to work right, so I spent way too much time pulling a bunch of fun status updates from the past year. What a great history of the year! Might have to make this an annual page. :)


Gotta love a snowfall page. Still in awe of our second snowfall here in South Texas..


Then there is my insanely complicated, drawn out, labor intensive advent calendar type page, containing 25 doors revealing 25 things I love about Christmas. I had so much fun doing this page!!

My favorite door is number 25, of course! You've got to love a paper pieced nativity! (even if Joseph accidently got a bald spot! hey, a pregnant virgin fiance is enough to give anyone premature hair loss!)


I did wind up adding some stickles to the roof top and snowy landscape, just to add a bit of demension to the house itself. Turned out so cute! My mom (the queen of pop-up pages) will be very proud!

And this page features a vintage photo of our wedding. The Hamble scroll paper was just perfect for it, especially offset with the grey cardstock. Hey Lori, I used cardstock! :) Amazing what cleaning out your stash will do for your scraplife!


This page was my favorite of the evening. You all know how addicted I am to this song lately (it's constantly in my head) and I thought it went perfect with these pictures. I actually watercolored the house (it's a mess on the reverse side) but noticed after it was dry how cool the threads turned out and wound up using it this way instead! Had to add the fun people too, of course.

No comments: