Jan 6, 2010

Thursday is Around the Corner.

(she sighs in relief)

It has been a rough week.

How is that possible? It's only Wednesday?

2010 has been a little stressful thus far, and I can't even put my finger on why. I just feel, out of sorts. Normally I don't post much when I'm out of sorts. Notice, I've only put one little video up in the past 6 days. :)

But I want to be real. My life isn't perfect. (hey, I never claimed perfection, did I?) But I'm just off my mark right now. Having a hard time staying focused. Having a hard time accomplishing anything. Haven't been sleeping very well either.

Trying to really press into God and hear from Him. Would you be praying for me? Sometimes you can use a little help from your friends. :)

Tomorrow is Thursday and I am ready for some quality time with my North. We are going to go to the scrapbook store (because he's amazing like that) and spend my 35% off your entire purchase coupon. We also need to run by the Apple store for a repair on a Nano that isn't working. I'm excited to spend some time reconnecting sans kids. (I love our kids, but we've been with them 3 weeks non-stop and I've missed our Thursdays) Then at 1:30 I have a hair appointment (cut and color) with the fabulous Jennifer and she'll certainly put a skip back in my step. And I'm thinking, tomorrow night, though I have work to do (always and forever) that I'm going to scrapbook and get my groove back. Sounds like a wonderful Thursday, doesn't it??

No comments: