Feb 9, 2007

the Arch











Finally.
I have gotten around to posting Monday's pictures. Yep, it's just been that kind of week. Can't help it, sorry.
We had such a great time. In my mind it was kind of a test run on the home school thing, seeing what I could teach him in a day. He did fabulously. He loved the arch, despite the fact it was 9 degrees and a long walk to and from the car. For the record, the place was deserted - it was a fabulous time to go!
I took some cool pictures. Unfortunately, when I handed the camera off, they tended to be blurry; we can thank low light, swaying arch and cold little fingers for that. :) Oh well, it was still an amazing memory.
Eli was so funny going up in the pod, it really made him nervous. We did math to help calm him down. Aww... math calms his nerves, too cute.
He was super excited to hug Merriweather Lewis too, just like Daddy did when we visited back in May. Te-hee. Anyhoo, it was a great day. We topped off our trip with some shopping at the Galleria (love that mall!) and supper at Panera. Yum. Char and I had a great visit. She brought me a bunch of t-shirts and cropped pants from Old Navy, so nice. I actually feel like I have enough clothes for once!
Well, now I really need to get cleaning. More later, I'm sure.

PS - looking back over these photos, you can totally tell which ones I took and which ones I handed the camera over on. interesting.

No comments: