Feb 25, 2007

Whew... sunday.





I love sundays. I really do. But they leave me wiped out!! I really look forward to plopping on the couch with my coupon inserts and calling it a night. I'm headed there, but I realized I wanted to blog first.
Sharing a couple of pictures tonight. One is a picture of my cool new black shoes. I bought the brown ones and the black ones cause I couldn't decide on one pair. Pretty crazy of me, but they were both on sale 33% off, so I'm glad I did. Also, a photo of me on the phone with Lori today. So thankful for that relationship, she always keeps my head screwed on straight, know what I mean? And the last picture is of some new salt and pepper shakers my mom sent me. They are my fun fiestaware. thanks mom!!
Tomorrow is our big day to start homeschooling, but Eli is running a temp tonight, so I don't know. We may not start until Tuesday. We were all exposed to Scarlet Fever a week ago at Craig and Tricia's, so I am hoping this is not it!
Anyhoo, just really thankful for what we are doing. I love our job so much. Love our kids. Feeling really, really fulfilled tonight. Just a happy place to be.

No comments: