Oct 24, 2007

JK - card # 2

use
Pretty sure Lori's going to hate this one. :) Probably not a serious candidate, but fun nonetheless. Just note, I like my yearly card to reflect my personal scrapbooking style (trends/personality) for that time period. This year's been a little out there! I'm starting to be tempted to make individual cards, just to force myself to play. doesn't that almost sound fun? Two down, 78 to go...

(just tossing that idea around) The only reason it sounds remotely tempting is because that busts open my options on supplies, not having to stick with inexpensive things I can find, rather using things I already have, odds and ends, and really showing off my personality... really thinking about that.

Well, I'm off to ToysRus to score some more cheap Polly Pockets for Sarah's christmas gifts. cool.

No comments: