Oct 26, 2007

Monster Cookies







I think we started this tradition last year, or maybe the year before. It's inspired by Elsie - making funky Halloween cookies. I'm not big on Halloween at all, but I'm huge about family traditions and making memories - other than the ones of me screaming at my kids! :) So I baked the cookies this morning and then when Eli got home we were all ready to go. Sarah was a little difficult, but she's having a day. She was supposed to be off candy for the day, which makes it really hard when we are doing a once yearly activity like this. I guess we'll be off candy tomorrow instead. I love the way they turned out. Eli is so creative, it just blows my mind. He doesn't think things like "will this fit?" or "does this make sense?" like a grown up would. He just tries it and laughs at his mistakes. Couldn't we all learn from that??

No comments: