Oct 8, 2007

The Shuffle

Lifting this from my mom's friend Sheryl's blog. (thanks!) Thought it was a great idea. Put your ipod on shuffle and answer the questions. :) fun, huh?

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


1.What does next year have in store for me?
Ready to Fly - Darrel Evans

2.What does your love life look like?
You Are My Portion - Darrel Evans

3.What do I say when life gets hard?
My God - United

4.What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Be My Escape - Relient K

5.What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Take All of Me - United

6.What do you want to do for your career?
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K

7.Your favorite saying?
Bop to the Top - High School Musical (that's funny, I actually hate that song)

8.Favorite place?
Clothes - Barlow Girl

9.What do you think of your parents?
Skies Interlude - David Crowder Band

10.Where would you go on a first date?
From the Inside Out - United

11.Drug of choice?
Goodnight my Friends - They Might Be Giants, Here Come the ABC's

12.Describe yourself.
Jeremiah - Sara Groves

13.What is the thing I like doing most?
Love Song - Seven Ministries

14.What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Mirror - Barlow Girl

15.How will I die?
Smile - Lily Allen (too funny)

16.The song that will be played at your funeral?
Devastation and Reform - Relient K (ha ha)

17.The song you'll put as the subject?
A Cold Wind Blows Through Your Door - Bill Ricchini

18.The song that describes my friendships?
Never Alone - Barlow Girl (aw, that's so cool cause all my girlfriends live SOO far away)

19.The song that describes my future marriage?
Enough - Barlow Girl

20.The song that describes my future children?
Testimony - Sara Groves

21.The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Rescue is Coming - David Crowder Band

22.The song that describes what people think of me?
Clap Your Hands - They Might Be Giants, Here Come the ABC's

23.The song that describes how I will do in school?
Living for that Moment - Seven

24.The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
C is For Conifers - They Might Be Giants, Here Come the ABC's

25.The song that describes my personality?
Glory - United


Well that was fun. And you may laugh about "Here Come the ABC's", but it's an awesome album and we rock out to it on a regular basis!

No comments: