Oct 27, 2007

Today Has Been Ok.





We enjoyed Kevin's marching band contest this morning. That was something cool that I'd never been to before and the kids really enjoyed it. Unfortunately we only stayed for two schools because we had a meeting at church we were already late for. But it was good and Kevin did a great time. These guys were hardcore! My word! Sarah loved the flag girls. Go figure.
Then Eli and Sarah went with Kevin's mom, Miss Ellen and her friend Miss Missy to the Fall Fest at Kevin's school. The kids had a blast while we got through our meeting and decided what needed to be done next. Then we still had some time so we went to see Dan In Real Life. I was surprised how deep it was, I really enjoyed it. There were a couple 'eh' parts but for the most part it was really clean and the large family-ness of it made me miss my large family, spread all over the world. But it was good and I recommend it. The music was done by Sondre Lurche whom I hadn't heard of, but it was awesome and I'm seriously trying to talk myself out of buying the soundtrack off itunes. details. So then we picked up the kids - all wiped out from bounce houses and candy and long walks in the cool autumn crispness (yay) and went home to sack out as a family in front of "Hook". that was pretty special. then we ate dinner, bathed everybody and I'm just about ready to call it a night. Overall, not a bad day.

No comments: