Oct 3, 2007

Time for a Change




I've been thinking the past few weeks that it's been time for a change. I have this awesome new hairdresser (since I moved to TX) and she was more than willing to oblige me. What do you think?? It's honestly almost the exact same haircut I had before, only a little shorter and we went under instead of flipping it out like normal. So my gal styled it last night and wanted to try it under and voila - I loved it! Can't wait to play with it this morning to see if I can get the same results. But I love that I still have the versatility of being able to flip it out if I'm in a spunkier mood. So cool.

Also on the dockett today.... Eli gets out early so we are going to spend some quality Mommy-Eli time, I'm pretty psyched about that! Not sure what we are doing just yet, but whatever it will be will be a blast and out of the norm for us.

And in other big news..... Kohl's opens today. Five minutes from my house. This could be very, very dangerous. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! You look ADORABLE!!! Very Modern--Very You! ;-) K--

Anonymous said...

You're hair looks so sophisticated. I love it!