Dec 19, 2007

Christmas Pageant






These are some of the photos from Sarah's school's pageant on Monday night. It was so sweet. I'm sad to be so slow in getting them up, I'm just terribly behind in everything right now. My to-do list today was literally a 8 1/2 x 11 paper filled one side and half filled on the second side. I still need to package a few gifts for teachers this evening and pack the kids lunches. I'm so tired I can barely type.
Tomorrow we are running in to Houston to hit IKEA to return the youth room coffee table, another one was donated, so that's cool. Rob and I are technically off, but running together is funnish, so we'll have a good time.
These are my cookie trays, they turned out amazing this year. I guess Year Ten is the charm, eh?
Tomorrow I'll try and post the pictures from tonight's youth group party, it was a huge success. yay!

No comments: