Dec 31, 2007

Scott and Jenny
















So I was sacked out on the couch this morning, snuggled with Sarah watching/drifting off through Alice in Wonderland, when the phone rang. Our church secretary's daughter wanted to do some pictures. Sue and I had talked about it before, but hadn't actually scheduled anything. We toyed with some times, but it was beautiful today, so this was a perfect opportunity. By 12:30 I was out to their acreage in the beautiful Texan countryside. These two girls were soooo cute, they totally reminded me of Lori and Jay's kids. I couldn't believe how good they were about the pictures. We worked slowly, took our time and let the kids have lots of little breaks for wagon rides and cat chasing. Their property is beautiful. It was a little too sunny for photos, so we stuck to the shady spots for the most part. I think it went really well, considering the ages of today's subjects. Scott and Jenny are the sweetest people, they do missionary work in Germany, isn't that cool?? I loved the environment too, Jenny had her wedding portraits taken there, so it was really meaningful to them too.

So tonight we are setting up for our lock in and church. We've got some pretty spectacular games planned, lots of new year fun. I'm looking forward to it, but the no sleep thing will be tough for me, I'm sure. So toodles till tomorrow!

No comments: