Dec 2, 2007

Lovin Life






Lately I just can't believe how good it is. We have had a great weekend and I'm just in love with our youth group. Cribs on Friday was so fun. Today was our skit, and it went awesome. Rob and I just had such a fun time! We had it recorded, but it's still at church. Hopefully I can put it up here shortly. And life group tonight was amazing, we just now said goodbye to our last group of guys. I'm just so amazed at what we get to do every week, that we literally get paid to love on teenagers.

Oh, so the photos... We are all messing around. These silly boys were eating, ON THE TILE in my living room. grrr. And they were trying to bounce me off the trampoline, it was hilarious. We all had such a good time.

And also - just for all my Northern friends. Notice that it's December 1st and I was out on the tramp in my bare feet with my pants rolled up. We were sweating because it's humid here. Crazy, huh??

No comments: