Dec 14, 2007

Home Today.










Finally. A day at home. A day to rest and catch up on all the housework I've been diligently ignoring. A day to work on my christmas cards and make a few birthday cards. A day to spend with Sarah.

Can you tell that I'm excited to be at home today?

Sorry about the no updates thing. I was going to blog last night and Rob had the computer tied up burning a giant dvd of the children's christmas pageant. So I folded laundry and cut coupons instead. It was fine. I was in bed asleep by 10:30.

We went to Houston, just Rob and I yesterday. Did some christmas shopping. It was nice just to spend time alone together, not working. We enjoyed it a lot. Then we came home and picked up the kids, ate cereal for supper and went to our seperate projects. Rob removed the toilet, replaced the wax ring and I set to figure out how on earth to make a sheep costume. We were both successful. yay! My sheep costume actually turned out even better than these photos. After she tried it on I cut about 6 inches off the bottom and went through and heavily adhered all the cotton, so hopefully it will at least make it through Monday night's performance! I was excited though, this costume cost $3.87 to make and I still have half a bag of polyfil and half a bag of glue sticks leftover!

Ooh, and Rob's funny face was him not wanting to take *another* picture with me. But I guess he got over it. :)

No comments: