Dec 22, 2007

Marnell Family














This was kind of a long shoot, but that was my own fault. I thought ahead enough to put my batteries on the charger this morning, but then forgot to grab them as I headed out the door. oops. So we had to pause our shoot long enough for me to run and grab batteries.
This family really struggled with eyes closed. I'd get three of them with their eyes open and someone, no matter what, would have theirs closed! I think it's a family trait, they blinked a lot! :) But I also think we got some cool shots. I guess I need to learn to slow down and take more photos, far more than I think necessary. I also think it would be helpful if I turned on my shutter sound, so that my subjects can hear the photo being taken. Rob turned it off to save battery life, but it may be a vast improvement.
We found some cool locations today - all at Sylvan Beach Park. If this looks familiar it's because Rob and I took the kids here back in May when we interviewed. This was my first time back. It may make an interesting location for our shoot in Jan. with Leah - which I am officially SO EXCITED about! (in case you were wondering!)

No comments: