Dec 1, 2007

Funny Photos




So, the first is a picture - a really bad picture - from painting the blue room yesterday. You can kind of get an idea why this room is insane to paint trim. That's just one tiny section of it, the fancy molding and trim work goes all around the room and the room is the size of the youth room - 1400 square feet or there abouts. Basically, bigger than my house! It's insane. But I'm eating an elephant. Next week I get a break because the tile is going in, so that's cool with me. I've got christmas baking to catch up on and those christmas cards aren't going to address themselves!! Oh, and the other two photos are Eli's creation. He accompanied me on my photo shoot today and we ran a bunch of errands before and after. This is us in Walgreens. Isn't that the cutest thing ever??

No comments: