May 19, 2006


LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

such a braggert, sorry. I altered the cover to my Paris album. It just wasn't working for me. I bought all these postcards in France and then didn't know what to do with them once I got them home. Then today (while I was chatting with Lori-lady on the phone) it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I know it's crazy, they are all modge-podged on there half-hazardly but I love it!!! I feel like it hints at all the art inside this book. And next weekend I get to share it with Lori and Kim cause we are doing a crazy college girls weekend at Kimmie's with no kids and all scrapbooking plus 'Steel Magnolias' because Lori has (crazily enough) never seen it!!! So excited!!!

Finished my two undone layouts from the week plus a third one, so I'll be posting them soon, too!

No comments: