May 23, 2006

ready for vacation

I'm so bad. Discovered a new site tonight. Had to order. So excited to get my order, these products are very cutting edge. Can't wait to play with them. Do I dare hold my breath and hope they are here by Friday??? Likely not, but a girl can hope. REALLY hoping my stinking winkflash order comes by Friday, so I have new inspiration to work with.

Anyoo, check out the overlays in the above mentioned link. I was most interested in the wallpaper and vintage circles. So yummy. Definitely some great inspiration here.

Long day, big to do list with the mother daughter banquet on Thursday. I have 3 giant cans of corn sitting on my kitchen floor, to be made for the banquet on Thursday night. Surely, I can't screw up corn, even if it is for 60 people, right? And surely, if I do, they will all smile and nod and know that the youth pastor's wife made it. ha ha!

Really looking forward to friday afternoon, even the drive to Springfield itself will be relaxing and enjoyable. Ready to hang with my peeps and let my hair down.

Speaking of hair, I'm really considering hacking it off. It's going to be a long, hot summer. Any opinions???

No comments: