May 11, 2006



Paris 2006

Two pages I totally pulled out of my butt this afternoon. I was hmmming and hawing over my pictures this afternoon and these were all pictures I still wanted to include, but didn't necessarily have a spot for them. So here they wound up. Did the first page (Paris) and loved it so much I decided to make it a two page spread. And yes, all the writing on the pictures is mine, with a uniball pen, not rub-ons. And YES Mom, I realize that I mispelled Obelisk, but it was too late to fix it when I was three letters in. I still like it!

Otherwise it's been a productive day. I took pictures of Eli in front of his school this morning, it was his last day. He'll officially go back as a kindergartner. (how I got THAT old, I'm still not sure). He's of course, thrilled about the prospect of school all day, but I'm going to miss him.

I got us all packed for tomorrow, with the exception of toiletries. Still need to make a wedding card. Did laundry, but the dishes are beckoning me (again). I got my hair hacked (I mean trimmed) this afternoon, I'll be interested to do it in the morning and see what it really looks like, if you know what I mean. We are gearing up for ER tonight, looking forward to some snuggle time with Rob.

Looking forward to tomorrow, any day with Kim in it is a good day. Toodles.

No comments: