Sep 23, 2006






field trip
let me start with I'm so tired it's just ridiculous that I'm not in bed already.
details, right??
Awesome day. One of the best days ever. Love days like today - accomplishing a lot, relationally and realistically. Makes it hard to give it up and go to bed.
I've got some uber-fun pictures for you today. We took the youth group to the zoo, the science center AND the Lewis and Clark Memorial Tower (or whatever it's called). Super cool. I've wanted to go up that tower since we moved here. It was worth the wait. Very fun. The zoo was pretty awesome too. But the company was the best. I just love our group. Our kids are so real. And they just want love. Hey, I can do that!! Very psyched for tomorrow. Probably need to go to bed and call it a day. Tomorrow is sunday and it's the beginning of a super busy ten day stretch. I can do it!!! :)

No comments: