Sep 15, 2006


silly girl
so about 10 teenage girls are about to descend on my house for a sleepover, and what am I doing? Putzing around with my home decor! I'm just in such a creative mood - it's unreal!! Such a shame I can't be channeling into some scrapbook pages, but there's no time for that. No time to blog either, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to share this picture, something I've been working on for a couple days. Totally a lift of some idea I saw somewhere, but I love it and it was super fun to do and cost $2.80. Can't beat that! Off to scrub the house and fold the laundry and then to party tonight like it's 1999! (which was a very good year, just for the record!)

Oh - and massively contributing to my creative blitz are the 200 pictures that Winkflash delivered to my door this morning!! woohoo!!

1 comment:

Swampwitch said...

I was just "cruising" around and happened upon your place. Love the pictures and the fact that you like Dr. Pepper and nerds.