Sep 17, 2006





good morning, good evening and in case I don't see you, goodnight!
Another whirlwind weekend in the Thoreson household. We went to the EAWR football game last night. Ok, and I'm totally not a football fan, but I love a good game - when the air is crisp and the lights are bright and people of all ages are out to enjoy the game together. I love the popcorn and the bands and the cheerleaders and the old grandpa yelling at the refs. Football just feels good, even if I don't understand it. I really love going to games whenever we can.
Last night was good. It is always fun to watch our youth in their own element. The game was great, we kicked Roxanna all over the field. I can't even remember the end score, but it was bad.
Then we brought a bunch of the girls home for our sleepover. It was fun, we basically just laid around and talked and prank called PR (Rob) and ate ourselves silly. It had been a really long time since I'd done a sleepover. Trying to scare the thirty-five right out of me I think! We were up until 3am - yeah, I'm tired. And we got up with my kids at eight am and did breakfast, eggs and cinnamon rolls. We took everyone home and then I konked out after lunch for a couple brief hours before we flitted Eli off to a birthday party at Chucky Cheese's. Got home just in time to clean up the house and bathe and bed the kids before Lori and Jay showed up to spend the rest of the weekend with us. It's all good, I'm just tired out. Got my lesson for tomorrow prepared before I slept, I'm thankful that's ready. I really love teaching this class, but I never feel qualified, if you know what I mean.
Anyhoo, I'm tired and I'm probably not making any sense, but I really wanted to share a few pictures.

No comments: