Sep 8, 2006




a quick update
Lots on my mind today. Spinning in a hundred directions as usual. But first I want to tell you about yesterday. Thursday, or date day, is quickly becoming my favorite d
ay of the week. Rob and I started the day off by sleeping in crazy late - 7:40 - just late enough to feel really refreshed but not so late Eli misses that first bell! :) He took Eli to school while Sarah and I got ready and then we headed to the golden arches for some breakfast with a bam. Off to the library and then Walmart from there, and we realized that last night would be the night to do his birthday dinner since tonight we thought had a rally and tomorrow we'll be spending the day at Six Flags in honor of 29! So he decided he'd really like prime rib and I can't believe I found it! He chose to get new car stereo speakers for his birthday gift and spent the afternoon installing them and messing around with the car. When we picked Eli up from school and decided to do a family art project - life size cut outs of each of our family members. We had a blast!! They are now hanging out in our stairway - that wall had been so empty and forlorn before. I love being artsy with the kids! So now we have these happy people decorating our house.
Today Sarah and I ran to Target because Lori had told me all their fall circo clothing was on sale. I spent $42 and she is set for fall - three pairs of jeans, three long sleeve shirts and one sweater. Very happy with that. All she'll need now are some church clothes. whew. I've got a pie to bake for the church bake sale tomorrow and chicken soup to start for summer. Funny, it's warmer today but I sooo feel like fall! toodles!

PS- I took the picture of Sarah when I woke her up from her nap yesterday. stunning, isn't she??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is stunning. Almost made me cry she is so sweet. Must be the pregnancy. I can't wait. Your life sounds so fun. I hope you know how lucky you are to be a stay at home mom!! Even when it's thankless, remember how important your job is!!!

antho said...

thank you Traci, for the reminder. I pray that you have precious precious children that fill your life with joy like mine do. I'm sure you will. :) Still soooo happy you're preggo!