Sep 5, 2006

it's been too long

since I blogged.
since I hugged a really close friend.
since I laughed so hard I almost peed.
since I've seen my parents.
since I've played on the floor with my kids.
since I've spent quality time in my studio.
since I let it all hang out.

I wonder how many of those things I could change today?

Tuesday. First day of the week. It's really throwing me off. I have nothing 'huge'on the calendar. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. Just not sure what to do with my day. Oh sure, there are last night's dishes in the sink - I'll get to them. And a Walmart list on the fridge. details. But what do I want to do with my day? Not really sure...
Long weekend. We worked a lot. But it's not really work. I love hanging out with teenagers - they keep you young. I just wished I had felt better - you know how when you are that sick you feel like you are walking around in a fog - it's hard to hear, hard to think, hard to talk. I started teaching my Sunday School class, it was fun (and terrifying) and I think we are all going to get a lot out of it. I'm very excited to get to know the people in the class - to learn their story. I had them fill out a questionaire - just random questions like the mindless ones I post on here. Their answers were fascinating. I just want to call em all up and ask em more questions!
Last night I went to see "the Devil Wears Prada" at the cheap theatre with Nae and Nettie. We had a great time. The movie was a feel-good movie and just what I needed. I love hanging out with those ladies. We missed Kyndall though.
Anyhoo. We may hit the library tody. I am for sure going to play with the kids. And I'm going to hide out in my studio after lunch while Sarah nappies. good times. Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

No comments: