Sep 8, 2006


Superbowl '06
Have to admit my complete and total lift here. You'll find practically this exact same layout in Elsie Flannigan's new book 52 Scrapbooking Challenges. Totally the best scrapbooking book on the market right now - in case you were wondering! :) I was perusing her blog today and found a link to a radio interview with her. I felt bad for her, she just sounded nervous! But she's a brilliant scrapper and I'm so excited to hear and see all about her new line - debuting at Memory Trends (January - I think). Anyhoo, she's totally inspiring and I lifted this page and I hope you enjoy it a tiny bit cause I did a ton!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a cute page! I'm a scrapper myself...I actually took a class with Elsie last winter, before she was "famous". I love her stuff too!