Sep 21, 2006






thursday is must-see tv again
And I'm loving it. We watch Smallville at 7pm, Grey's at 8pm, and ER at 9pm. What a line up. I could take or leave Smallville, but Rob's way into it. Grey's was phenomenal tonight - so much backstory. Wow. And ER was extremely depressing and hard to watch Abby with her emergency c-section. When she and Lucas were there, watching and waiting for their baby to breathe - wow - I remember that moment. I remember some time passing and then suddenly thinking - wait, she hasn't cried yet! There was a lot of scurrying of doctors and nurses and hushed whispers. Sarah never did make a lot of noise while she was in the operating room with us, and I guess it was touch and go for the first 6 hours or so - but she came around. I was just trying to hold it together enough to keep from puking before they had me stitched up.
Well, that was random. Anyhoo, here's to good tv.
I've been useless all day. Haven't done a thing. Watched too much tv and ate half a bag of carmel corn with Rob (mmmmm). Laid around and coughed all day. Still can't kick this thing. Oh, and we took the kids to the dam and locks system just outside of Alton. That was cool. I didn't realize they had a museum there, the kids loved it. They are so easily entertained! :)
Also wanted to post this picture of Sarah in her princess costume we found at Once Upon a Child for $6.50 - which was really free because I sold some clothes there. Pretty cool. She loves it.

No comments: