Sep 19, 2006






manic monday?
Quite a few fun pictures to share at one am. I guess it's technically Tuesday now. I have to laugh, I went to bed two hours ago. Rob and I talked for a bit and then started to settle down to sleep and suddenly my sermon ideas just started flowing.
I know, you are thinking, "Sermon?" but this week we are doing 'Bizzaro Night' at APEX. Rob is doing the game (and probably offering) and I am doing the sermon. I've had something on my heart to share with our teenagers since camp and I've just now go the guts to do it, I guess.
Anyhoo, back to my story. So I'm trying to snuggle in to sleep (with a terrible bad back pissue tonight from driving Jay's car) and all of the sudden sermon points started popping in my head like kernals in an air-popper. I just had to get up and scribble them down before they were gone. So I came out to the computer and an hour later I've got it written. Probably needs some fine-tuning - I'll read it to Rob (loose term - it's an outline and I'll expound as I go) in the am, but I'm way excited. The title is "Fatal Friendships".
So, that has nothing to do with my pictures. So, in no particular order, (because blogger never posts them in the order I upload them - it's a mystery to me) we have...
a) a fabulous picture of Rob and I. I took 80% of our park pictures in b&w today - just to do a little focus on light and dark. I'm really in the mood to play with my new camera, which should be on it's way any day here. Yippee!!! We took this one ourselves - camera turned.
b) Eli climbing the monkey bars. He was such a ham today. Loved every minute of it.
c) my new shelves - put them up a while ago but just got them filled with family photos. Love them. Totally Pottery Barn inspired. Still looking for a mirror maybe , and or an old window frame to add some height. The giant "T" was gaudy gold and I painted it white and distressed it. Rob - who is totally anti-large-letters, loves it now.
d) an uber-adorable picture of Sarah hanging out in her car on our daddy date this am. Loving this new day off tradition of a breakfast date with Rob. Makes us both feel super blessed.
e) and last but not least, a cool shot of us hanging with the kiddos on the swingsets. still loving the b&w.
Well, I should probably find my bed like the responsible grown up I pretend to be. 7am comes hard and fast. sweet dreams.

No comments: