Oct 13, 2006



blur
It's funny how, sometimes, days slide by and I don't post. What's even funnier is how I mentally post, and then I can't remember the last time I truely posted. I'm crazy like that.
Kim's here. Being with her makes me forget to do everything normal. We've only taken one picture so far, and that was just to show her my new camera and it's fancy 'turn-so-you-can-take-your-own-picture' feature. We did Archiver's yesterday and I nearly died because I found Heidi Swapp's bling, finally. AND the new American Crafts Rub-ons. Woohoo. Now I just gotta find some time to scrapbook!
Working on a couple new projects, saw this in my Pottery Barn email and I have to make my own now.
I'll catch up later. Kimmie's taking our christmas pictures this evening after Rob's done at the church. Very excited for that!

No comments: