Oct 4, 2006

Feeling random today. Found this on KelliCrowe's blog. Love her, she's got so much life and spunk! Anyhoo, thought it would be fun to bloglift.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they are listening to.

My Songs:
1. Crazy by Gnarls Barkly - it's just a happy song that is kind of true about me and Rob and life.
2. OSomewhere Only We Will Know by Keane (from Grey's Anatomy soundtrack). I'm way into that collection right now, it's very inspiring music to create to.
3. the Office Theme song - totally random, but it's fun and light and fast. Good transition music.
4. Since You've Been Gone - Rob and I like this song, it's kind of dumb and meaningless to me, but that's fine.
5. This Never Happened Before by Paul McCartney. It's too happy and sweet. I'm a sucker for a love song.
6. Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet by Relient K. All about holding grudges and making things right.
7.The Girl - the Ditty Bops (more Grey's) This song makes me thing about all the stupid things I do and most people think I'm alright. Know what I mean??

(I could list about a hundred songs right now, but I always have a current fave's list on my iRiver.)

Okay, next, list five weird things about me.

1. I'm extroverted, but I have low self-esteem. Seems that the two couldn't dwell within one body, but alas, I exist, an oxymoron all to myself!
2. I adore order, but don't necessarily know how to achieve it.
3. I read an entire book - last night - for book club this morning. 383 pages. I know, I'm a freak of nature.
4. I'm super addicted to tv right now.
5. I let my children run in the dark street at night. (not on purpose, of course, I just suffer from eternal distraction and my kids are like vultures looking for moments of weakness)

Seven people to tag: I tag the first 7 people to read this and say me.

No comments: