Oct 29, 2006




up at night

I hate not sleeping. Especially on a Saturday night, it makes for a rough Sunday. I woke up about an hour ago and just couldn't get back to sleep, so here I am, internetting at 5am, which is really like 6am, but we'll see when my kids decide to grace us with their presence. :)
Uploading some pictures from yesterday - which turned out to be much less stressful than originally anticipated. The kids had a great time, but I felt bad that they had to ride the 'float' (teenagers in a pickup truck w/ signs and candy) instead of watching the parade from the street. But they enjoyed it. Trunk or Treat was really fun too, and super easy - no house to house. Totally my speed.
We've got a busy Sunday today. Church this morning, totally psyched about our lesson, but Purpose Driven is just the easiest book to teach out of. Then we have youth-led service tonight, which is always fun. And a party for Pastor Ed this evening after service. Very cool.
I have a to-do list running through my head, but of course I'm too foggy to start on it. :) I'm going to try to go back to bed now.

No comments: