Oct 15, 2006






My husband dropped his brain on the church parking lot and it broke.

Seriously. He dropped his palm and it's no longer with us. I seriously thought the man was considering having a little funeral for the electronic organizer, he was so bummed out about it when he told me. I'm not sure how he's going to function without it, it's such a part of who he is. He's going to have to wait though, they run about $200 and while it's well worth the expense, we just don't have it right now. Might have to wait through an expo promotion or two. :)
Another great long weekend at the Thoresons. We enjoyed Kim's visit, as usual. She took some great photos of us for Christmas cards, but one or both of the kids are making a goofy face in every photo, so I'm not sure if they are will make the final cut. I so wish I could be in two places at once, both in the photo and behind the camera. :) But I'll post them here so you can enjoy them too.
Very excited about church lately, I can just feel God doing something within our congregation. Rob taught sunday school this morning because Sarah's been sick and I didn't know if we'd make it or not. He did a good job. Sarah and I went, but she's been a mess all weekend. She refused her nap after church and now she's konked out on the living room floor in front of Eli playing EyeToy. I don't know how she's sleeping, but she must really be that tired. I should go do my expo videos while it's quiet!!
Anyhoo, life is good. I'm really looking forward to eight pm when Rob will get home and we can snuggle on the couch and call it a night. Sarah was up in the night again, every night since thursday, I think. She just doesn't feel good. Anyhoo, off to find some pictures.

No comments: