Oct 26, 2006






Not sure where to start.
Do you ever wake up and go 'now what??'. Not like there's nothing to do, more like there's a thousand things to do and I just don't know where to start. I usually begin with a list, so I'd better get on that. :)
We've been busy every day this week, the zoo on monday, dentist on tuesday, MOPs and missionettes on Wednesday, so today is a catch all day, big time. I really just need to focus and get a lot accomplished. I know it doesn't seem like it, but Thanksgiving is creeping our way quickly. :) (yay!) I need to get cracking on my christmas cards - I've started with ideas, but I need to print and see what they look like and start playing with them. I'm thinking of being really untraditional and doing an 'all-piture' card - the picture being the front of the card and just kind of dressing it up from there. I try to have my card be representative of my scrapbook style that year - it usually naturally happens on it's own.
Oh, and I really need to start working on Sarah's dollhouse, because that in itself is going to be quite a project. I found these furnishings online and ToysRus in Fairview Heights carries them, so I need to get up there and get started on that. Sick to my stomach though, I threw away a 'Buy $50 get $10 off' coupon for ToysRus about a week ago. Even went so far as to dig through the trash for it the next day, and no luck. It definitely would have helped. Expo TV will be buying my children's christmas presents this year, so that's pretty cool.
Also, I have a ton of housekeeping to tch up on. You know it's bad when your husband starts helping. :) So hopefully I'll get a wind of get-it-done-ed-ness and be amazed at my own abilities by the end of the day. Or I'll plop on the couch and watch Rachel Ray with a box of bon-bons. That doesn't sound half bad either. :) Here's to achievement. happy thursday!

(about the pictures)
Vote on these two pictures that Kim took for christmas cards. I need some opinions. I'm not massively in love with either of them, mostly because Sarah's not smiling in either and I have funky hair in one. I'm thinking of leaving them color again this year, but not sure. Any opinions would be much appreciated.
And these are pictures from our fall party at Missionettes and Royal Rangers last night. Rob had the camera on a funky setting, so that's why the color is goofy.
and also here is my version of the Pottery Barn banner. I love it!!!

No comments: