Oct 22, 2006

Did you wonder if I died??

I haven't checked my email in 36 hours. That's kind of a record for me - other than france. We've just been crazy busy. It's all good, but I am ready for Monday. The irony is significant. Most people dread mondays - starting the week again. Lots to do. They are a day of rest for us - much needed. Rob hasn't been home a single evening since last friday night. I can't wait to just chill with him this evening and spend tomorrow any way he wants to.

Youth was awesome tonight. I totally see God moving in our kids, it's so exciting. We talked tonight about launching ministry teams. The first we'll probably start with is a drama team - to prepare for the christmas program. I'm very excited about it.

Haven't taken any pictures lately, I should do that tomorrrow. It always relaxes me. I've had a huge urge to just wander with the camera since I got it, maybe tomorrow.

Both of my parents called me today. I nearly fell over. I never hear from them in the same day. Oh, and Mom is bringing great grandma's table to us at thanksgiving. Did I mention I'm hosting for fifteen? Can't wait. Totally need to get cracking on spiffing up the house and meal planning and seating charts. Just call me Martha. :) I, of course, want to do this right and make it worth the 500 mile drive some people are making.

Anyhoo, I need to get my kids into bed. Hope you had a blessed Sunday, I sure did.

(oh, and my changed comment on the title is via Rachel - she actually said that to me tonight. Gotta love a girl who speaks her mind.)

No comments: