Dec 11, 2006




blogging in my pj's

I've got a huge to-do list today, but I'm taking it easy right now. The weekend took it out of me. We had Cribs on Friday and the christmas party last night and I'm wiped out. Sarah's cold/pnueomnia is threatening to overtake me. I got to sleep in a bit this morning (thanks Rob) and I'm just trying to chill and not overdo it. Something that doesn't come naturally for me! :)
The christmas party went really well I think. Everyone had a good time. The gift exchange was fun and the kids liked the cds we made them. We had twenty-one students there - our second highest attendance yet. I got home last night and crashed - I hadn't realized how hard I'd been working to pull all that together!
Tonight we have the WM's christmas party, it's a progressive dinner, so that'll be fun.
This will be the week-o-baking at my house. I want to bring some treats to Iowa and I have several parties/cookie exchanges in the next ten days. I love baking, it will be fun.
Getting pretty psyched for christmas and then the trip North. Can't wait to see my family and a bunch of our friends, it's going to be a blast. Excited to do christmas with our kids too - it's too much fun to give them stuff!
Well, off to get productive. thirteen shopping days left people. No time for lazy bones now!

No comments: