Dec 2, 2006

Good Morning Everybody!!

It's Saturday, December 2nd and I am in the mood to get things done. Do you ever just wake up and instantly feel productive? That's me today. I got an email late evening yesterday, that Expotv.com is doing its most awesome promotion as of yet, giving away $350 total in promos this month. Now that's enough to make your holiday bright, isn't it??? So check it out!
So I am working hard on that, almost done with my videos and knee-deep in uploading them. :) So worth it though. And I've been baking up a storm, getting ready to send a couple packages off to my brother and his buddies in Iraq. Made some caramels a couple days ago and chocolate chip cookies yesterday and macadamia nut today. Trying to finish up those cards too. Just had a neat idea for the grandmas for christmas too, so I might force myself to go to Walmart today and get started on that. The christmas clock is ticking!!
I stayed up way too late last night, uploading videos and chatting on the phone with my good friend Kim. Love that.
Off to get stuff done. Leave me a comment and tell me what you are doing to get ready for christmas!!

No comments: