Dec 7, 2006


why do I blog when I have nothing to say?

I guess it's just cause I have a moment to say it. te-hee. Pretty productive day, in and around Sarah and her pnuemonia. Which - she may die from because she refuses to take her antibiotic. It seriously takes Rob and I both on top of her to force her to swallow a drop - and then we still manage to wear like 3/4 of her dose. I'm going to have to call the dr in the morning and get a different script - cause this just isn't cutting it. She's no better - probably because she's barely getting any meds. grrr.
But I managed to finish my cute little mintie-dos for Christmas Eve service. This was a fun idea Rob and I had a while back, a little way to thank all the people in our church over the holidays - without buying each of them a gift. We just made little matchbooks with a lifesaver inside. And I say 'we' because Rob did the printing/editing and I did the paper cutting/folding. Such a great team. Anyhoo, if you go to HAG act all surprised when we hand these out in two weeks. :)
I also have a hefty start into the bulletin board at church, which doesn't sound like a big deal, but I'm doing a more intensive project than previous boards. It's pretty artsy, but I think it'll be super cool. And I carefully coordinated it with the church christmas decor, cause I'm a dork like that. I will take pictures this time, just because it's been such an involved project.
We are finishing up our 'gifts' for our student christmas party too, I'm so excited, I think the kids will love them! Oh, and my kids and I made the grammies presents today, and I want to post them SUPER-BAD but I don't want to spoil the surprise on the off chance one of the grammies might read today's entry. I need to remember to post them after we head to Iowa. :) Super inexpensive but meaningful gift - so much that I made one for our house too!
Anyhoo, I know it's 6:30 and I'm off to put the kids to bed. No naps and sickness, it's definitely the needed option this evening. Toodles.

No comments: