Dec 4, 2006

Gathering myself to start the day.
I am starting to realize how much stinking time I spend on this computer. It is pathetic. I think I might ask for a new computer chair for Christmas, since I spend so much time in it!! :)
Rob took Eli to school this morning only to find a closed building. I just have to laugh. We had the storm of the decade on FRIDAY people. This is monday, how can we possibly still have a snow day?? There is barely any snow left!! Maybe there is something wrong with the power. Who knows. Well, I'm not complaining. We are going to Panera Bread for breakfast and then Target to return something and price match on an already purchased gift. Then I think we will wander over to the mall and see the big guy. Eli will be excited!
I'm going to try and do a little shopping this afternoon for me, my winter wardrobe is sadly lacking and our Leadership Dinner is tomorrow night at a pretty fancy restaurant. Yay! Still haven't found a babysitter, but details, right?? I'm getting my hair done tomorrow afternoon - it's time for a chop again and I figured might as well schedule it for an event. I'm excited though, I love this hairdresser, she did an amazing job last time. It's pretty grown out though, I'm probably 10 days overdue. Yeah, I'd never survive on LOST. I'd be crying about my hair!! (te-hee)
We have scrapbooking group tonight - yipee! I'm going to bring some goodies and probably work on addressing my christmas cards. grrr. I ran them through the computer last year, but DH somehow managed to lose my mail merge. double grrr. So rather than do them all again I might handwrite them. Still debating.
Lots to do around the house today, it's a mess. Might ignore it till tomorrow, it's usually my rule to avoid housework on Mondays. Kind of sacred. But Rob's at church right now putting the fellowship hall back together because there is a funeral tomorrow. So, I should be equally responsible and clean up. details.
All I've done this weekend is Expo. I finished my 50 videos in the first 12 hours and I've been uploading ever since. Mine are up now, but Rob decide to join the fun and so now I am uploading his. Totally worth it though, this month they are giving away up to $350. Dude, that's a lot of money. I *heart* Expo!!
Well, I'm going to go be responsible now. maybe I could scrap today. Oh, that gives me hope!!

No comments: