Dec 13, 2006




hanging in there

My sinus infection really set in today. Which is funny, since I got a prescription yesterday. I kind of feel like I've been run over by a truck - at least my head feels that way. details.
We had our MOPs christmas party this morning. I'm posting two pictures of the ornament (I made - lifted and altered from Archiver's) and one of the box. It was too fun. The guest speaker gave examples of how to wrap gifts - fun little touches. Needless to say, it was right up my alley.
Having a rough day with Sarah, she's just been so sick for so long and all my patience was gone about ten days ago.
Oh, and the last picture is of Sarah holding a drawing she did. We watched her do it. It's a drawing of Daddy. See the eyes, mouth?? The girl is 28 months old on Saturday. She kills me - way too capable. Look out world!

No comments: