Dec 23, 2006



getting ready

Picked up our rental car this morning. That was pretty exciting. We are totally psyched about our trip. Who knew that twenty-six hours in the car could make people happy to travel??
Got a ton to do today - and barely a dent into it. details. I'm planning on rewarding myself with a quick trip up to the scrapbook store in Alton. Yay!
Two pictures for you this morning. One is of my planner - I altered it because it said 2006 in large numbers on the front - long story, I am using last year's planners cover pages because they are hard plastic, on this years flimsily covered planner. Anyhoo, after I finished my christmas projects last night, I played with this and I love how it turned out!!
The other picture is Eli, explaining God's salvation plan for your life. Yep, this kid is not quite six. Needless to say, he's pretty special!

No comments: