Aug 5, 2008

New Inspiration for the scrapper in you...

So my snow day had more to do with scrapping and less to do with baking, but that's not all bad. We've had a really fun and productive day. My kids are just now starting to drive me insane, but the good news is it's almost bedtime and tomorrow is an LGA day, I think we are all thankful for that! :)

This is my latest page, I literally just put the finishing touches on it. It got way out of control, but I'm cool with that, I love the green-ness - and it happens to be E's favorite color and it's about his 7th birthday, so that is pretty stinking cool. Lori was inspired by a page on 2peas covered in hearts and she challenged me, but I didn't feel like I could do another heart page today, so this was my alternate route. I'm especially excited about the stamps at the top ("Elijah") and the random sewing.
This is my new album, it's kind of a cheat since I actually put it together last Friday night at scrapbooking. It's pretty far out there, even for me, but it makes me happy, especially the four birds - since we are a flock of crazy birds anyway. I adore these American Crafts Albums, it's all I buy.

See all Scrapbooking reviews at Expotv

Wow, that video is a blast from the past, isn't it?? Makes me miss my studio.... (wipes away a tear and pulls it back together)
So this page is a lift from the garden last month - two peas is basically my sole inspiration anymore, but it's more than enough. I'm in love with these felt butterflies from Heidi, they come in lots of fun colors. Oh, and apparently, I'm not the only one. (wink)
Anyhoo, I had a lot of fun making the little chipboard girl with the tutu on this page. I liked the colors too, pink and black are just easy to make look good for some reason.
This was actually my first page of the day and I really love the way it turned out. These are old photos but I'm on a kick to go back and get some ancient history scrapbooked. I feel like I've lost a lot of scrapping time in the past year and I'm trying to make up for it. I should also mention on this page, these foam letters are amazing - totally overpriced but if you can find them on sale - oh-so-worth it! And Heidi (I say her name like she's my friend) is coming out with a new set of grey/green houndstooth this time around. yummy!

Well, off to put my kids to bed and then post-process some photos. Be watching ATP for some fun new pictures!

No comments: